Friday 6 September 2013

Bunting with felt vegetable applications - Part 2

To give you a little update of how far I got with my bunting project, I will post some pictures.
I decided to add application of felted fruit for more variety, but I have kept close to my main idea; to have a harvest bunting, with fruit and vegetables that you can grow in your garden or green house.

Um euch ein kleines Update zu geben über mein Fähnchen Projekt, werde ich ein paar Bilder posten. 
Ich habe mich entschieden Applikationen von Früchte mitaufzunehmen, um dem Thema mehr Vielfalt zu geben. Dennoch bleibe ich bei meiner Idee, ein Ernte-Girlande zu machen mit Gemüse oder Früchten, die im Garten oder im Gewächshaus wachsen. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post. I hope you have a lovely day!

Google Analytics Alternative