Tuesday 17 September 2013

My favorite arty-handmade indie music clips

My brother Michael visited me last week and I had an awesome time showing him Newcastle and the surrounding area. He dedicated some time to do a few updates on my blog and now I am connected with Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin. I'm still learning so much on blogging right now, but it's good to have these box now ticked.

I will start blogging more frequently than once a week. I have lots of ideas and I can't wait to share them.

For today, I want to post my Top 3 arty-handmade indie music clips. 


Peter Licht - Neue Idee
Peter Licht is an indie electropop musician and author from Germany. He is best known  for his 2001 single "Sonnendeck", winning the Ingeborg-Bachmann Preis 2007 with his short story "Die Geschichte meiner Einschätzung am Anfang des dritten Jahrtausends" and his published book "Wir werden siegen!", which is full of quirky sketches, thoughts and poems. 
The song "Neue Idee" came out 2011. The musicclip was made by the student Amelie Lihl of the Bauhaus-University Weimar. She used a  technic to perforate paper with a needle and illuminate the paper with back lighting She used several hundred single pictures to turn them into a little film. It's beautiful.




If you want to see a short making of, please have a look at the link below. It shows Amelie Lihl while working on perforating the paper and then taking photos to turn it into a film. http://vimeo.com/28145196


Breakboot - Baby I'm Yours feat. Irfane

Thibaut Berland is known by his stage name Breakbot and is a french producer and DJ.
The song "Baby I'm yours" came out 2010. The watercolour pictures were painted by Irina Dakeva, who put together ca. 2000 pictures to turn them into this music clip. I love the colours and well, the tune!




Laserkraft 3D - Nein, Mann!
Laserkraft 3D is a German Electro-House project. Both members Niels Reinhard and Tim Hoffmann studied digital media before they became famous as musicians. For their second single "Nein, Mann", they directed their own music clip with effects of ultraviolet light. It's a simple but funny video and it became so popular on YouTube, that the song entered the German Dance charts in autumn 2010.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog post. I hope you have a lovely day!

Google Analytics Alternative